Have a look at /Developer/Examples/AppKit/SimpleBrowser and DragNDropOutlineView

both of these implement cells that show more information.

On Jul 13, 2008, at 6:59 PM, Paul Williams wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to find a way where I can use a NSTableView to display a list of buttons(NSButtonCell) which can be hidden depending on the state of the
program.
I have tried using a custom NSCells, but the only object I can can pass to
my custom cell is a NSCFBoolean.
Is there a way I can pass more information to my custom cell so I can have a
button which can be set to On,Off or hidden.