>On 15-Jul-08, at 5:36 PM, Scott Anguish wrote:
>
>Please, please an XML GUI editor. :-) Then the HTML version can be
>done via an XML schema, and users needing an XML editor will be all
>good.

Hmmm...veering off-topic and divergent from the original question, but how
would you personally expect XML to appear GUI-like?  I'm just curious about
your ideas, as I always think of an XML document visually as an encompassing
set with its data as islands of text ordered in a way only meaningful to that
type of data (e.g., calendar info from an ICU LDML as desk calendars, etc.),
which really can't be predicted programmatically.