You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: Louis Klaassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 18 July 2008 12:43:35 AM
To: cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com
Subject: Extracting and Converting snd resources

Hi there,

I have an old hypercard stack with around 200 'snd ' resources inside. I'm trying to extract them all into individual aiff files (mp3 or wav will also do). I am able to get a handle on each 'snd ' resource using the Carbon Resource Manager in NSData or Handle, however I am stuck as to how to convert them to another format. Quicktime doesn't support snd and I can't find any command line utilities to do any conversion. Any ideas?

Thanks
Louis