On Jul 17, 2008, at 3:14 PM, James Maxwell wrote:

Sorry folks, but there are things about IB that just don't make sense to me.

How on earth to I communicate with an object that has been instantiated by Interface Builder???

Declare an IBOutlet pointer connecting an instantiated class to the instantiated object. Then read the instantiated class's header file into IB, which is normally done automatically, but you may have to do it manually if you're working on a framework.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>