Thanks has, your help is always appreciated, always enlightening. In
fact I think you just solved my main problem as well, which was
related to iTunes 7.7 artwork retrieval always returning nil on some
systems. I will switch to appscript now, and really should have done
it a long time ago. Can't rely on something as unpredictable as SB.

Thanks again.