I have a subclass of NSTableView in which I'm implementing drag and drop to the
finder.  Everything is basically working.  However, when my class gets the call
draggedImage:endedAt:operation:, operation is NSDragOperationGeneric (for a
copy or move) or NSDragOperationDelete (for a delete).  I'm expecting to get
NSDragOperationCopy, NSDragOperationMove or NSDragOperationDelete depending on
the modified keys and where the user dragged the image.

I am using NSFilesPromisePboardType for the pasteboard as the files are remote.

Here are some code snippets to answer some possible queries in advance...

- (NSDragOperation)draggingSourceOperationMaskForLocal:(BOOL)isLocal
{
    if (isLocal) return NSDragOperationNone;
    else return NSDragOperationCopy | NSDragOperationMove |
NSDragOperationDelete;
}

- (BOOL)ignoreModifierKeysWhileDragging
{