On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:26 AM, Negm-Awad Amin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> I've checked changes to selectedPage can be observed OK so I'm not
>> sure what I'm missing from the equation. Any tips?
>
> I think, that your solution should work. I do not know, why it doesn't.

  This is because Pete hasn't posted any code. It doesn't make much
sense on the surface of things that your selectedPage property is
"observed OK" but the mechanism isn't working. This leads me to
believe your "working" assumption may be incorrect. Post your
"selectedPage" related code for review.

--
I.S.