Thanks Mark, I know what you are talking about.
But as I told before, this control is only acts like listbox. It shows
group of my objects in one column. And shows scroller if they don't
fit. It has nothing with windows listbox or NSTableView, it fully
drawn by hands, has transparent background and pretty fits into user
interface of application.

I have enough experience in avoiding stupid things you may though
about ;) But most of my experience is related to Windows platform.
That's why I'm asking questions :)

Thank you.