@synthesize greeting;

I'm writing a Cocoa framework that links with an old Carbon application. The
Carbon application indirectly interacts with it through a wrapper framework.
Within the Cocoa framework, I want to observe the
NSApplicationWillTerminateNotification notification, posted by the
NSApplication to the default NSNotificationCenter. However, my method does
not seem to be invoked.

Figuring there was some incompatibility with NSApplication and the fact the
framework is being dynamically linked to an old Carbon application, I
installed a Carbon event handler for the application quitting. The callback
does not seem be invoked by the Carbon Event Manager.

Any suggestions as to how I could code the framework to notice when the
application it's linked to is quitting?

Thanks,

Kiel

PS: Sorry, I couldn't resist the nerdy salutation ;-)