Also check out:

http://www.escape.gr/

Todd

On Aug 13, 2008, at 1:12 AM, Devraj Mukherjee wrote:

Hi all,

My application requires to display DICOM image files. Preview doesn't
support DICOM by nature so the thought at the moment is to use
something like ImageMagick and convert these images to something JPEG
on the fly?

NSImage doesn't seem to be able to take a DICOM stream. Is this the
best of doing this? Does anyone know of a Cocoa DICOM reader library?

Thanks a lot.

--
"I never look back darling, it distracts from the now", Edna Mode (The
Incredibles)