Performing migrations by altering the underlying structure of files you do
not understand will most likely result in data corruption. Even if the file
appears to work correctly now, that does not mean it is correct, and it does
not mean that it will continue to work in the future, especially if you have
violated any assumption that future schema migrators make about the DB file.
Louis