Herr Verdieck G?tz wrote:

I try to use the scriptingBridge feature with InDesign CS3.
My guiding line is the ReadMe.txt file in the SBSendEmail project
example.
The Adobe InDesign CS3.h file will be generated, but when I import
this file
I get about 800 errors like:

error: duplicate declaration of method '-
checkInVersionComments:forceSave:'

Try objc-appscript. It's a very mature, proven design and, unlike Scripting Bridge, is designed to work very much like AppleScript itself, so is far less prone to application compatibility problems.

For example, I'm currently using Python appscript at work to automate Illustrator without any problems, and I've tested it against InDesign in the past. The Ruby and ObjC versions are younger, but both use the same basic design as the original Python version (which is almost five years old now), tailored to fit each language.

You also get better documentation and developer tools - e.g. ASTranslate is especially useful if you need help in converting application commands from AppleScript to appscript syntax.

HTH

has
--
Control AppleScriptable applications from Python, Ruby and ObjC:
http://appscript.sourceforge.net