Hi guys, I am trying to get fileAttributesAtPath using this code: (files
contains the path to the directory that was enumerated )

        while(object = [dirEnumerator nextObject])
        {

            //First We craft the whole path for a single object

            NSString *fullPath = [files stringByAppendingString:object];

            NSLog(@"%@",fullPath); //Log the full path just to be sure it's
correct

            if(!fullPath)
            {
                NSLog(@"Error when appending strings");
            }

            //Try to obtain fileAttributes
            NSDictionary *fileAttributes = [manager
fileAttributesAtPath:fullPath traverseLink:NO];

            if( fileAttributes != nil)
            {

                NSString *filetype = [fileAttributes
objectForKey:NSFileType];
                NSLog(@"%@",filetype);
            }

            if(!fileAttributes)
            {
                NSLog(@"it's nill");

The thing is that my fileAttributes it's always = nil so I always get "it's
nill"  on the console.

Could anyone point me at what I'm doing wrong ???

Thanks!! :)

--
-Nicolas Goles