Am 21.08.2008 um 04:07 schrieb Jesse Grosjean:

So now at least I have a more specific question. Is there any OS X framework for decoding x-www-form-urlencoded, or sample code floating around. I've found what I need in Java:

        http://kickjava.com/src/java/net/URLDecoder.java.htm

And while it's not that much code, it seems like the kind of thing that must have been done before. Anyway I'll start on my own implementation, but if someone can point me to an existing solution for decoding x-www-form-urlencoded that would make my day :)

isn't that java code is just
[urlString stringByReplacingPercentEscapesUsingEncoding:encodingFromHTTPHeader]; ? _______________________________________________