Amin,

It is true that I am new to Cocoa, and although I find the
documentation really great and engaging, I have sort of difficulty
figuring out what technology is newer/more powerful/built on top of/
other technology.

In particular, would you explain me, in just two words, what are the
relations between and intended/typical applications of

(in the context of implementing the MVC pattern)

1) KVC/KVO
2) Bindings
3) Core Data
4) Anything else I may have overlooked?

If Core Data is really that cool, why don't one always use it instead
of KVC/KVO or maybe Bindings?

BTW I didn't say I thought Core Data was a database, I said it may be
intended rather for database apps.

Thanks again :)