Thanks all, I guess I hadn't understood the concept of 'Go'.

I realize it's an off topic question, but since I was already here, and there's probably more xcode users here than on any other list (including the xcode one), I took the lazy way. Maybe I'll join the xcode list in the future, but right now I mainly use textmate, I only use xcode for managing and compiling/running.