On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 10:54 PM, SridharRao M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I want to create rounded view for my app.
> Please any one suggest me how to do it.

  In addition to the "it's under NDA" comment, I'll add that it's
public knowledge that the iPhone SDK is Cocoa. If you rephrase your
question (and your documentation search) to be the more generic, "How
do I create a rounded view in Cocoa?", you'll bypass that nasty NDA
thing. It's a relatively simple matter to adapt what you learned ...

--
I.S.