Hi Jon,

Thanks, the Headers and Performance section was helpful.

-Jason

On Aug 28, 2008, at 11:27 AM, Jonathan Hohle wrote:

#import and #include do not copy the contents of the other files into the file which contains them, rather it tells the compiler that it is referencing definitions from that file. It does not increase the size of your program to #import or #include a header file more than once across many files.

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/BPFrameworks/Tasks/IncludingFrameworks.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/cpp/Include-Operation.html#Include-Operation

Jon
<><