Le 28 août 08 à 17:10, Shawn Erickson a écrit :

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 5:38 AM, Gerriet M. Denkmann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But, another problem: when I run my app with CFBundleIconFile = "heiß" the
picture in the dock is just the default app icon.

What encoding is being used for your Info.plist?

-Shawn

Probably the good one, as the Cocoa framework managed to retreive the icon properly. (the About Box display the icon propertly)

I did some test and get the same result.
And I also try to do this:

[NSApp setApplicationIcon:[NSApp applicationIcon]];

and it properly set the Dock icon. (But the Finder continue to display the generic Icon of course).

I think this is a bug in LaunchServices (or any other system component used to retreive icons).