Hi guys, I'm new to Objective-C and didn't have so much experience, in
general, with manual managed memory. Despite I'm using Objective-C 2.0
I'm keen on not using the autorelease garbage collector. I'm try to
understand if my application has memory leaks using Instruments. To
check the total ram used I'm checking in Memory Monitor the Real
Memory assigned to the process. Unfortunately this increases and makes
me think that there is a memory leak. On th e Leaks Instrument though,
no leak is shown. I can't really find why the ram continues to
increase, and my app is really simple. I tested then a sample app from
apple and this a part having an increase memory usage, like mine, also
shown some memory leaks in the related instrument. What am I missing?
I there a recommended tutorial to interpret the data from Instruments?
I followed this tutorial as well but no leak was found on my app.

http://www.cimgf.com/2008/04/02/cocoa-tutorial-fixing-memory-leaks-with-instruments/

Best, chr