The problem is XCode 3.1 and AppleScript Studio, in particular the Studio's Editor.

None of the following occurs with XCode 3.0, only 3.1. I did momentarily regress to 3.0; however, this messes up all my Cocoa Obj-C code because some of the libraries have changed.

1) XCode 3.1 crashes when the .applescript file is super long

2) XCode 3.1 editor has problems displaying spaces following keywords such as "property xyz", with the display showing "propertyxyz" until I re-size the editor window.

I have posted this item on bbs.macscripter.net and some have stated that they had to do a complete restore of their HD; however, my iMac G5 is very brand new. What I did do was install 3.0, followed by updating to 3.1 and still no luck with Studio.

Thanks in advance for any insight on this major issue.

John Love
Touch the Future! Teach!