Hi,

I am trying to find a way to access the netinfo DB from cocoa. Specifically the sharing (AFP, SMB, etc). know that server has the command line util 'sharing' for just this purpose. unfortunately this command is not available in the Client version of os x :(

the reason i need this is because my app has a client side (on one mac) which passes a reference (the name) of a shared resource back to the server side (on another mac) where the shared resource is based/ shared from. The server then sends update messages to the client that something has changed on the resource.

so the server side needs to find out what (if any) shared resources are available and their alias's and full paths.

Pointers or ideas are much appreciated.

Kieren

Olearia - Talking Books on the Mac
http://olearia.googlecode.com/