Hi all,

I'm new to Cocoa development and I'm trying to learn the basics of
sending HTTP GETs and POSTs from Cocoa.  I've been reading up on NSURL
and searching for decent sample code.  However, I've been unable to
find something simple that _just_ explains how to send a GET and
capture the returned results.  My google_fu is weak.  My ultimate goal
is to send and receive XML (or maybe JSON) requests over HTTP, but
first I want to understand simple GETs and POSTs.

Any links or sample code would be greatly appreciated.

--
Thanks,

Sam