On Sep 2, 2008, at 5:26 PM, Stéphane Sudre wrote:

In Apple Remote Desktop, when you are in observe mode, the cursor is set to a white arrow. This is pretty nice to show that you can't click somewhere you're usually able to.

As far as I can tell, this cursor is not set from a picture.

Is the white arrow cursor a system cursor not documented (not public)?

I don't think this is a system cursor, but setting a white (inverted) one should be a pretty simple matter. Maybe you can't find the source image because they're simply processing the existing cursor with CoreImage and applying an "invert" affect to turn it white with black edges, then using *that* resulting image as the NSCursor image they set.

  Just an idea ...

--
I.S.