Well,

I implemented "prepareContent" method for my NSTreeController for create the colors objects with predicate filters. And this work fine.

Now, the problem is how update data in NSOutlineView when I add a new colored object. The first option is to call "prepareContent", but with this, all branches are collapsed.

There is any way for update NSOutlineView automatically when entity is added in managedObjectContext mantain expanded elements, and selecting new entity?

Thanks,

Xin

El dia 02/09/2008, a les 18:39, en/na Xin va escriure:

Hello,

I am trying to make a grouped tree of my core data, to show in an outlineview. I have been researching how to do it and the only thing I have discovered is that inheriting NSTreeNode is useless.

I want group the root entities for his color. So, the root branches are the colors, and his branches are entities filtered for color.

I don't know how implement this. I thought sub-classing NSTreeController with the managedObjectContext, but I don't know how and where create the root nodes (color nodes) and their branches (filtered entities).

Does any recommendations?

Xin