I'm having difficulty importing data from an Oracle database into a
Cocoa application.
    I've installed the Oracle client and OCCI examples.  The example
occidml.cpp seemed to make and run just fine from the command line.
    Now, I would like to get some data from Oracle into my Cocoa application
but I'm stuck.  Since the Oracle header files are for C++ programs I thought
an objective C++ solution would be the easiest.

    With obvious credit due to Oracle engineers, my header file starts off
like:

#import <Cocoa/Cocoa.h>
#include <iostream>
#include <occi.h>

using namespace oracle::occi;
using namespace std;

class occiCon {
  private:

  Environment *env;
  Connection *conn;
  Statement *stmt;
  public:

  occiCon (string user, string passwd, string db){
    env = Environment::createEnvironment (Environment::DEFAULT);
    conn = env->createConnection (user, passwd, db);
    }

~occiCon () {
    env->terminateConnection (conn);
    Environment::terminateEnvironment (env);
    }

But I get the following errors when I try to compile it.

Line Location occiAQ.h:280: error:
'oracle::occi::aq::Subscription::Protocol' has a previous declaration here
Line Location occiAQ.h:280: error:
'oracle::occi::aq::Subscription::Protocol' has a previous declaration here
Line Location occiAQ.h:320: error:
'oracle::occi::aq::Subscription::Protocol' referred to as 'struct'
Line Location occiAQ.h:321: error:
'oracle::occi::aq::Subscription::Protocol' referred to as 'struct'

Looking at Oracle's header file: occiAQ.h in the area of line 280: