I am attempting to use the MCPKit MySQL framework with a GC enabled
application.  The application crashes o startup with the errors:

objc[15147]:
'/Javabot/build/Debug/Javabot.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/MCPKit_bundled.framework/Versions/A/MCPKit_bundled'
 was not compiled with -fobjc-gc or -fobjc-gc-only, but the application
requires GC
objc[15147]: *** GC capability of application and some libraries did not match

Is there any way of using a non GC bundled framework in a GC app?

Otherwise... Does anyone have any information on compiling the MCPKit framrwork
?  I wish to re-compile with GC enabled?  I am unable to follow the
instructions at: http://pp.hillrippers.ch/

I get stuck when re-creating the MCPKit/MCPKit_bundled-Info.plist and
MCPKit/MCPKit_prefix.pch files.

The instructions say THAT "it easiest is by copying it from another project and
ajdusting MCPKit_bundled-Info.plist"

As always, thanks for any and all assistance and advice.
Matt

Sent via the WebMail system at youney.com