Am 03.09.2008 um 17:06 schrieb Matt Long:

Are you trying to remove views or animations? Animations are removed from a layer by default which can be overridden in the removedOnCompletion property (in CAAnimation) in an explicit animation.

I need some trigger to remove views when their "move out of sight" view animation (not layer animation..) is done..

If you're trying to remove views, however, your code is wrong. You need to find the view you want to remove and remove it from its superview by calling -(void)removeFromSuperview.

The question is "how do I set up a explicit view animation (group) so I get an (delegate) callback once the animation is done.. My second code snippet should set an NSDictionary for animation, but that change still doesn't make it work...

Also, why do you need to remove the view if it's not visible any longer?

The view is moved to an "active slot" in another view. Actually, simultanous to the move out, a copy is animated to move in in another view...

Regards,