Actually I kind of read it but not the right documentation ... in my
X-Code (2.4.1) documentation it says it can be used as "nil". Only the
documentation on the web says otherwise ...

Valentin Dan, Software Developer                 Direct: +1 905 886 1833
ext.3047

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 Office: +40 356-710158

Masstech Group Inc.                              Fax:    +40 256-220912

http://www.masstechgroup.com <http://www.masstechgroup.com/>

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE. IT MAY CONTAIN
PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE
NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE MAY CORRECT THE RECORDS. PLEASE THEN
DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU.