On Sep 5, 2008, at 00:04 , John Joyce wrote:

Does anybody know any official or proper way to link to the SDL framework that is bundled in the root library in Leopard?
/Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework
is surprisingly, there!

I don't have any such directory on my installation of Leopard. Another application probably installed this there (/Library/Frameworks is for 3rd-party, shared frameworks usually). You should find the source and use that because if your application doesn't come with this framework, chances are it will fail to load on somebody else's computer (like mine). But, once you have the framework, you just drag it into shared frameworks
in XCode or add it as a -framework flag to gcc.

Jason