On Sep 9, 2008, at 6:50 PM, Brad Gibbs wrote:

I'm sure this is user error, but the Order In and Order Out options shown and described in the IB User Guide as being available in the View Effects tab under Transitions don't seem to be available in my version of IB. I'm using XCode and IB 3.1, and my project is targeted for 10.5, but I can't seem to cause these these options to appear. What am I doing wrong / not doing?

It's not just you. They're not there. The screenshots are just from an earlier version.

In general, my experience with IB3's view transition settings is: don't bother. They either don't work at all or are somehow incomplete/ broken. Others (at least one Apple engineer included) have testified to this as well.

--
Seth Willits