Am Di,09.09.2008 um 16:11 schrieb Jamie Phelps:

I have a Core Data entity that has a date and relationship. I want to create a label like.

"25 Foos (12 New)"

A Foo is active if it its relationship is null and it is new if its date is within the startDate and endDate specified by the user.

My intuition is that this does require two NSArrayControllers each with a filter predicate binding to get the desired array of Foos, but I wanted to see if there was anything I hadn't considered.

Thanks,
Jamie
I do not know, whether I understood your question correct. If so:
You can combine conditions with logical operators

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/Predicates/Articles/pSyntax.html#/ /apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40001795-215851

and you can use BETWEEN to check for a (date) range.

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/Predicates/Articles/pSyntax.html#/ /apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40001795-215832

Cheers,
Amin

Amin Negm-Awad