I have been pouring over the archives and digging around the net to see what the current status of this is. It looks like Apple does not have any current plans to expose an ODBC type as a data store(?) and the current work around is to stage the content from the db as a file on the system and use that as the store. Has anyone done anything more evolved than this yet?

I setup a System DSN with ODBC Administrator and a connection is made to the Oracle db I need. Surely, there is some subtle way to plug this and the data model I have in XCode together. If this is off-topic and should be posted on the xcode list, let me know.

--
* Martin C. Stoufer              *
* ISS/IT                         *