Hi all, I wanted confirmation of this by someone else before I filed a useless
bug report.  I'm using NSXMLParser in a slightly non-standard way, just so I
can slog through my unit tests quickly.  I instantiate it like this:

NSXMLParser *dummyParser = [[NSXMLParser alloc] init];

Rather than use either initWithContentsOfURL: or initWithData:. My unit test
runs fine right up until I go to release the parser; then they crash in
NSXMLParser's dealloc method.  Does anyone else see this as well?  My test case
code is now down to this:

- (void) testParserDelegateMethods
{
        NSXMLParser *dummyParser = [[NSXMLParser alloc] init];
        NSAssert(dummyParser != nil, @"Problem allocating parser");
        NSLog(@"Parser retain count = %u", [dummyParser retainCount]);
        [dummyParser release];
}