How does the sqlite file relate to pulling XML from your website? I do not follow you there.

On Sep 11, 2008, at 1:44 AM, Amy Heavey wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for the newbie question,

I'm trying to write an app to access/edit data held in an sqlite file generated by another coredata app. I need to be able to access the data in ways not possible in the original app (not created by me)

Following some advice from this list, I have imported the datamodel into my app, which seems fine. I need to import data into this, and I've modified the sample application in Aaron Hillegass book to pull data from my website like the amazone example.

So far It's pulling the xml from my site, and displaying it in the tablevew, however I now need to loop over each row in the table, and create a new instance of an entity defined in the datamodel.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I don't know how to reference the class in the datamodel as my class can't see it?

Many Thanks

Amy