On Sep 11, 2008, at 8:08 AM, Doug Penny wrote:

I have a core data store that I am migrating using the
default/automatic migration process.  It seems to work very smoothly,
but takes a minute or two to complete.  I would like to provide some
type of feedback to the user to let them know what is going on and
possibly a progress indicator.  Is this possible using the basic
default migration progress?  I noticed that NSMigrationManager has a
migrationProgress method, but I don't think I have access to this when
using the automatic migration.

No, you'll need to do a manual migration so you can register yourself as an observer of the NSMigrationManager's migrationProgress

Sincerely,
Doug Penny