Hi everyone. I have an NSView with some appkit drawing code that I'm trying
to convert to core graphics drawing code. One thing I'm having trouble with
is the transition from NSBezierPath to CGPath. Basically in my application,
I want to animate the drawing a curve. In other words, I want to show the
path being drawn over a relatively long period of time (about 2 seconds).
When I was using NSBezierPath, I would do this by first flattening the path,
then using a timer to call the draw method to draw elements 0 to 1, then 0
to 2, then 0 to 3, and so on until I reached the end of the curve. The
effect was that the user could see the curve being "animated". Is there a
way to "flatten" a CGPath? Is there another way to do this in Core Graphics?
Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan