Hi Toma

On 16/9/08, Toma? Kragelj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have the following core data model:

Project <---->> Session <---->> Measurement

On my form I want the user to select the desired project from the table and then based on that selection, I want to display all measurements (for all sessions) for that project.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In the old EOModeler days we would have used a 'flattened relationship'.

Maybe you'll discover some is some deep binding magic, but until then
I'd just write a KVC-friendly method on Project, say 'measurements',
which returns an NSSet of its measurements, via its sessions. Then, in iterface builder, bind the Measurement array controller content set to

    Project Array Controller
    selection
    measurements

Later, you might want to think about possible KVO issues.

Cheers,

Steve