unfortunately you can't ask questions about iPhone SDK here, even if they seem innocuous. In general if I download something and it works fine I don't worry too much about it, I know that generic XCode releases are all sorts of sizes.

Waqar Azeem wrote:

In last March I downloaded the iPhone SDK 2.09 GB in size. And now today I
downloaded the latest version of this SDK i.e.
iphone_sdk_for_iphone_os_2.1__final but this time the file size is 1.38 GB.

Where are the remaining 600 MBs [- Or -] XCode & other development stuff are
already there in the download and I am just bothering for nothing.

iphone_sdk_01.dmg = 2.09 GB (2,254,514,153 bytes)

iphone_sdk_for_iphone_os_2.1__final.dmg = 1.38 GB (1,482,735,015 bytes)

Thanks & Best Regards,
Waqar Azeem