I've built a preference pane for System Preferences, but when its loaded it appears that initialFirstReponder as well as nextKeyView for each view is ignored.

I've set the window's initialFirstResponder to the first view I'd like to navigate to with the keyboard, however, another view is selected first. This works during simulation, but not once the preference pane has been loaded.

Is there some other way of specifying keyboard navigation order in a nib (xib) that will be loaded into System Preferences?

Jon
<><