I have a question about the subtitle track and setting the font/size of that track.

It seems that the font and size are ignored when playing back the subtitle track. I am getting 96 font text across my screen not matter what i set the font size to in the 3GPP structure. I can't even seem to change the font. Are sbtl tracks broken? They are supposed to be 3GPP timed tracks correct?

Do the text media entries need styl tags? And txt box tags? i have an encd tag already. If i set the those tags once will they hold for each subtitle after?

My text handle struct looks like so:

        (**textHandle).dataFormat = 'tx3g';
        (**textHandle).displayFlags = 0;
        (**textHandle).dataRefIndex = 0;
        (**textHandle).horizontalJustification = 0;
        (**textHandle).verticalJustification = 0;
        (**textHandle).defaultTextBox.left = 0;
        (**textHandle).defaultTextBox.top = 0;
        (**textHandle).defaultTextBox.right = 100;
        (**textHandle).defaultTextBox.bottom = 100;
        (**textHandle).backgroundColor.red = 0;
        (**textHandle).backgroundColor.transparency = 0;
        (**textHandle).defaultStyle.endChar = [subtitle.subtitle length];
        (**textHandle).defaultStyle.fontID = 1;
        (**textHandle).defaultStyle.fontFace = 0;
        (**textHandle).defaultStyle.fontSize = 10;
(**textHandle).defaultStyle.fontColor.red = (**textHandle).defaultStyle.fontColor.green = (**textHandle).defaultStyle.fontColor.blue = (**textHandle).defaultStyle.fontColor.transparency = 255;

The size is set latter after the font atom is tacked on. My font id is 1 and my record looks like so:

        fontAtom->size = EndianU32_NtoB(atomSize);
        fontAtom->signature = EndianU32_NtoB('ftab');
        fontAtom->fontTableRecord.entryCount = EndianU16_NtoB(1);
        fontAtom->fontTableRecord.fontEntries[0].fontID = EndianU16_NtoB(1);
        fontAtom->fontTableRecord.fontEntries[0].nameLength = 5;
        strncpy(fontAtom->fontTableRecord.fontEntries[0].name, "Times", 5);

I am not quite understanding why the font and size are ignored. But the text color isn't. If I change my track type to 'text' everything is picked up but the subtitles field in QT player is enabled. There doesn't seem to be alot of documentation on the sblt track. Help.. I have everything working but the font and size. It also seems that the flags aren't doing much. I have compared this to the output of a 3gp track copied into a QT movie and they look the same.

Thank you,