From: Sandro Noel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: NsPredicateEditor
To: "cocoa-dev Users" <cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com>
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 10:12 PM
Greetings.

I would like to use NSPredicateEditor to build a filtering
string to
filter out items from an array.
but i cant seem to find a tutorial on the matter, and the
cocoa
documentation gets me lost, there is not enough information
in there
for me to really grasp what i should do to make it work, it
must be
one of those " it's so simple it's complicated
to understand"

would someone be so kind to explain how i can achieve this.

in the interface builder i have a NSPredicateEditor
I edited the templates that are in place in the designer,
I created an outlet for it in my controller and connected
them together.
but when I run the application the editor is empty.

then once he predicate is running i want to compare every
tiems in my
array with it, and delete from the array the items that do
not match.

thank you so much.

Sandro.

Please do not post admin requests or moderator comments to
the list.
Contact the moderators at
cocoa-dev-admins(at)lists.apple.com

http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/cocoa-dev/idou747%40yahoo.com