On Sep 21, 2008, at 3:39 PM, Cesar Alaniz wrote:

I have set up a CAScrollLayer with one sublayer, in this case a CATiledLayer. The documentation say's that CATiledLayer will call drawLayer:(CALayer*)layer inContext:(CGContextRef) ref as the layer is needed to be drawn. I cannot see this method being called currently. My CAScrollLayer, the superlayer has setNeedsDisplayOnBoundsChange set to YES and a delegate set to draw the content. The delegate method drawLayer inContext for the scroll layer is being called. Do i need to do something special to make it redraw CATiledLayer's layer?

You need to call -setNeedsDisplay on the tiled layer. Doing so on the scroll layer will only affect its own contents.
--
David Duncan
Apple DTS Animation and Printing