I have a NSPanel which does not hide on deactivate [1] and has a WebView embedded in a NSTabView. All of this resides in an "agent" application (LSUIElement is set in Info.plist). The objective is to have a small globally accessible web site where the user can drag images into other applications.

The problem I am having is that to drag out of the WebView the panel has to be main (i.e. the close/minimize/zoom buttons are filled in). However, if you hold down the command key, the drag out of that window works fine.

Where do I start looking to make this work without having to hold down the command key?
Thanks,
Nick

[1] -[NSWindow setHidesOnDeactivate:NO] is called from awakeFromNib

--
Nick Beadman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]