Thanks Mike, I can't use NSImage (guess why) but a subset. Btw, the
problem I have is that I have a view which contains an image. I would
like to draw in the image, not in the container view so I need to
provide to the draw method the image context. Is this a good approach
or all the drawing should happen in the view context? Should I extend
the image view and handle the routing internally?

Thanks, chr