I'm having some problems with PubSub not downloading enclosures. I'm
running 10.5.5 and using Xcode 3.1.1. If this is the wrong list, my
apologies.

Here's a codesample that seems to not be working.
-----------

- (void)awakeFromNib
{
    PSClient *client = [PSClient applicationClient];

    PSFeedSettings *settings = client.settings;

    settings.downloadsEnclosures = YES;
    settings.enclosureTypes = [NSArray arrayWithObject:@"image/jpeg"];
    settings.maxEnclosureSize = PSFeedSettingsUnlimitedSize;
    settings.refreshesInBackground = NO;

    client.settings = settings;

    client.delegate = self;

    PSFeed *feed = [client addFeedWithURL:[NSURL
URLWithString:@"http://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&lang=en-us&format=atom"]];
    [feed refresh:NULL];
}

- (void)feed:(PSFeed *)feed didAddEntries:(NSArray *)entries
{
    NSLog(@"%@ added entries %@", feed, entries);
}

- (void)enclosure:(PSEnclosure *)enclosure
downloadStateDidChange:(PSEnclosureDownloadState)state
{
    NSLog(@"%@ %d", enclosure, state);
}

----------

When I run the code, I get the following output:
----------

2008-09-27 15:42:26.434 PhotoRSS[92602:10b]
PSFeed[<http://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&lang=en-us&format=atom>
2/8] added entries (
    PSEntry['Happy Birthday' 3166],
    PSEntry['OpenDoc ftw' 3157],
    PSEntry['Loot from Portland' 3159],
    PSEntry['Nerd mode engage!' 3158],
    PSEntry['Anne' 3170],
    PSEntry['Ready for Action' 3171],
    PSEntry['Hotel Monaco' 3155],
    PSEntry['Palin hates polar bears' 3172],
    PSEntry['Nice Hawaii license plate!' 3165],
    PSEntry['photo.jpg' 3163],
    PSEntry['KILL' 3164],
    PSEntry['WALL·E Rides ... Muni?' 3169],
    PSEntry['My new pixel rig' 3162],
    PSEntry['Aloha Shoyu is the best, don't pose' 3161],
    PSEntry['New glasses have arrived!' 3160],
    PSEntry['New Digs' 3168],
    PSEntry['L&Ls Loco Moco and Spam musubi' 3153],
    PSEntry['WTF hot sauce?' 3154],
    PSEntry['Inside Macintosh' 3156],
    PSEntry['CA$H' 3167]
)

---------

As you can see, it does not appear that the enclosures are not
downloading automatically. I even checked in the PubSub sqlite db, and
the downloadedPath column is empty for all enclosures.

Any suggestions? Or is PubSub just broken, and I should just file a
radar and write my own RSS parsing code...

-Colin