On Sep 29, 2008, at 11:20 PM, spartan g wrote:

Oh Yes...

Thanks Mike. I got your point corbin. I was thinking that I am messing somewhere in using the panel properties!!! In fact that behavior, now, seems very helpful to get the last opened directory..

I should also mention that you should not rely on the properties that are written out by the NSSavePanel, as they may change in the future. Any defaults that start with "NS" are considered owned by AppKit.

If you want to save/restore the last directory shown, I'd recommend accessing the -directory property and saving/restoring that as required.

-corbin

Very much Helpful...

Once again Thanks Mike, Thanks Corbin....

Best Regards,
Spartan...