On 2 Oct 2008, at 5:02 am, Genu Mathew wrote:

On debugging, I found that when I run the command [NewWindow showWindow:self] in the APPController class, the constructor of 'OUSubImageView is called twice

Sounds like you have one view instantiated in the nib and another one instantiated in code. Do one or the other, but not both.

If you set up your custom view in the nib, there's no need to init another one - it already exists. Objects in nibs are real objects, they are not placeholders for objects you create at runtime.

hth,

Graham