On 2 Oct 2008, at 9:14 am, J. Todd Slack wrote:

Like first a list of users (results from a MYSQL Query)

Second after they click a user they get a list of folders the user has. (again results from a MySQL query)

What view can I use? I dont really need an NSTable (or I could with just one column) But is there a more dynamic view? What about a Collection View? That way I should show thumbnails for each item? (totally optional)

What view would work best?

What's not "dynamic" about NSTableView?

Sounds like the perfect fit for your (admittedly rather limited) description of your needs. Table views can show thumbnail images - just add a column of image cells.

hth,

Graham