Now that the NDA has been lifted, can anyone contribute suggestions for this
thread? I'm interested in the answer as well.Thanks

   - *Subject*: *Re: [moderator] Re: reusing cookies set in UIWebView*
   - From: Scott Anguish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   - Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:54:36 -0400

------------------------------

No, not at this time.

On 22-Aug-08, at 10:48 AM, John Greene wrote:

Is any information available about when that NDA will be lifted?

Thanks,

John

Scott Anguish wrote:

the reason you can't find this information is that the iPhone SDK is
still under non-disclosure.

You can't talk about it here or anywhere publicly.

scott
[moderator]